Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Still

So far, 2014 is not looking good in the land of blogging.  Cobbmobb's 2nd birthday came and went.  At this point it's best to just update with the cliff notes:

1. Gage took a new job as a prosecutor in Sarpy County.  He locks the bad guys up but unless Sarpy takes a real crazy turn, you won't be seeing him on 48 hours anytime soon. Stay away, killas.

2. We had another successful January showcase at Nebraska Dance and I've discovered the balance between teacher and mom is increasing in demands. I made it look hard not on purpose but just because it is.





3. Stella still drinks a bottle, wears a diaper and sleeps in a crib.  And I don't care.

4. I'm going to be an aunt again. Go baby blenzie beauchamp! I predict blue.

5. My computer's 9,761st virus finally took the SOB down.  Also not helping the blog situation. Silver lining: I've rekindled my relationship with my iPad!

Life is full right now.  I feel God at work with our family and, overall, I'm gaining God prospective.  It's a funny thing to see Gods will play out.  I'm just super in love with Jesus, so thankful and so humbled.  Our lives are not anything special but I'm surrounded by amazing people.  After going to a co-workers funeral last week, things of this world feel even less enticing.  That's why today I choose to fix my eyes on heaven and all things eternal.  I enjoy this life very much but refuse to deny how temporary it is.  I want to live with heaven in mind.  Gods heart is my favorite.  I want a piece of it.  I recently heard a quote that I loved and I'm so thankful I wrote it down because I have no idea who said it...

"The world claims DO MORE! Be all you can be!  But our Father whispers, be still and know that I am God."

That sums up how I feel diving into 2014.  Even with old man winter working overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment