Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Skills

Ever since I can remember, I've been a sucker for pictures.  I hoarded them in High School and College and when Sam was born, I faithfully took him every 3 months to get them taken.  I honestly don't know anything about which camera is a good one and which brand is not, but thankfully Gage does.  He bought me a super awesome camera about 5 years ago.  Then it broke and I was devastated.  I went about a year without one.  It sucked.  When Stella was born, he surprised me in the hospital with a brand new one!  It rocked.

Since then, my love for pictures and taking pictures has grown pretty much by the minute.  I have zero plans of doing this professionally but I'm still having fun so here's what I did this week...

Ladies and Gents, my ridiculously cute and chubby niece, Pippa:


Hey Aunt Missy, I thought you said this was going to be fun.

Here is Pipsqueak threatening to kill me

Here is her "smiling."  (I think she secretly liked this dress)

Yo, lady, this hat is super dumb.
Oh, Pippa, I love you ever so! 

As if that wasn't enough cuteness, I did this a few days later:

Here, I give you precious baby Sarah Chambliss...











I love me a group of girly girls and red heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment