Friday, November 2, 2012

November News

I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a new month since May 2011.  Besides The Bieb's concert, let's just say that October sucked and leave it at that.  I really have a good feeling about 11/12 though.  The Holiday's are approaching and Starbucks busted out their red cups.  Pure joy.



Sammy will have this month off from sports.  That only means more QT with him in the evenings.  I'll totally take it.  After all, he is my favorite kid son.  The other day Grandpa Tom used his own gift card to buy Sam a new pair of shoes because he told him he needed them more.  Even though Sammy's Love Language is physical touch, "gifts" is a really really close second.  Grandpa's stunt left him speechless and that high should carry him right on into Christmas.



He spent an hour carving his "barf pumkpin"

Holly is finishing all her dances and gearing up for some great winter performances.  Besides her strange need to either dress like a homeless person OR a princess going to a ball, she's my easiest kid.  She is so sweet and funny and has more friends than I've had my whole life.  Maybe this will be the month I convince her that she won't die if she wears jeans.


Holly Dolly loves a good craft

Stella tickles my heart as she gets older and her perfectionist ways are coming out.  That's probably a weird thing to admit but I can't help it.  Perfectionist and super-dee-dooper girly. She threw a little fit when I tried black boots on her in the store the other day.  She told me "NO!" and instead pointed to the pink sparkly ones.  Listen kid, I'm pretty sure 18 months is too young to be picky about what you wear.  Nice try.  She makes us laugh constantly.  She calls Holly, "Holla" and her favorite song is Gangnam Style


I bought the black boots anyway

Since November is a month to be thankful, I'm super pumped because I have A LOT to be thankful for.  Also, this is the month my Momaha guest blog will be published!  I picked a topic and I promise it won't disappoint.  As soon as I get an exact date, I will let everyone know.

Happy November and cheers to the freakin' weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment