Friday, November 9, 2012

Guest Post #1

Let me introduce my guest.  This post is courtesy of my cousin, Julia.  Her and my sister, Mackenzie were born a day apart and have always had a priceless relationship.  Julia has an admirable love for Jesus and is seriously rocking in the fashion department.  She is also tall, blonde, and beautiful.  Here is her super exciting story for you to enjoy!



Accessorize

Have you ever gotten a piece of jewelry that you just know that 
you're going to have for a lifetime? A piece that just 
has so much permanency and joy to it? No? No such serious jewelry? Well I did. This weekend.



My best friend asked me to marry him. 
I said yes. 
For the good of us both. 
This was us pre-engagement.



That was actually the night before it happened. 
Just not a good look. 
Dating obviously did not look good on us. 
Enter, betrothal.



We had plans to go to Denver this past weekend but I, being the 
responsible teacher I am, decided we should hang back. And so ensued date night. Normal, run of the mill, date night. We went out to dinner, shopped and got a movie. We were talking about the ever popular topic of marriage in the car on the way to my house. We parked, I got out and unbeknownst to me, my other half was about to make the biggest move of his life. He simply got out of the car and met me with a little box. All I heard was "Well, I don't want to wait any longer." The rest is a blur, a love coma of a blur. All I know is that I think I said yes.
 Kidding, I did! 








Congrats to Julia and Tim!  You can find more of her here:  http://themidweststateofmind.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment