Friday, October 5, 2012

Fifty something

Today I'm celebrating my mom.  She's really rad.



There are so many things about my mom that make her the best.  She's funny and pretty and loving and makes a mean lasagna.  She gets herself out of near death experiences in the car on a daily basis and is able to function on 1.25 hours of sleep every night.  She's a machine.  One of my favorite things about my mom has always been the way she loves my dad.  She thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread (which I totally agree with).  My mom knows how to love and she loves with every ounce of her being.



Dear Mom,

I love you so much!  I'm so grateful for everything you are in my life.  My mom, my friend, my role model, my best babysitter, and the worlds greatest grandma.  My kids are obsessed with you.  Since "gifts" is not your love language, it works out nicely because I still haven't gotten you anything.  I will though.  (?)  Luckily, "quality time" IS your love language and that is why I'm excited to have you babysit my kids tonight have lunch with you today.  You don't look a day over 40.  Happy Birthday!

Love, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment