Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Months

10 down, 2 to go.  I know everyone says they can't believe how fast a year goes but for GOD'S SAKE!!! How can it be that my baby is 10 months old?  Two months from today she is going to be ONE!?  It just can't be.  A birthday?  I still call her my newborn!  Gage gets a little annoyed when I do but I can't help myself.

This morning I was thinking about what I looked like last year at this time.  Okay, if you remember seeing me, you can stop laughing now.  I was a swollen mess and hooked up to that damn non-stress machine twice a week.  100% worth it, Stella Baby!





Have mercy!



The last 10 months of my life has brought more joy than I could have ever imagined.  I'm literaly smiling ear to ear typing this.  This baby is absolutely and positivly perfect in every way, shape, and form. 


Here is her current resume:

Stella Rose Cobb, 10 Months

*Sleeping 12 hours every night
*Sings herself to sleep at nap time while hugging Stella D tightly 
*Loves to eat and her favorite food is bananas
*Has one tooth that you need a maginfying glass to see
*Is up to about 5 strands of blondish/brownish hair
*Loves to dance (rocks back and forth when you say "Stella, can you dance?")
*Waves (backwards) when you say hi or bye to her
*Can say DaDa, MaMa, BaBa, JarJar, and STELLA!  It sounds more like "Lella" but she is trying!
*Crawls like a maniac and walks along furniture 
*Loves getting into cabinets and throwing canned goods all over the kitchen 
*Laughs hystarically if you even mention JarJar's name (the dumb pug) and she enjoys tormenting him by pulling on his ears and tail. 
*Gives amazing hugs and kisses when you ask for them and we are working on blowing kisses






Get over here ya little pig pug!


We have enjoyed every second of watching her grow.  I'm a little sad that the time has gone so fast but also crazy excited to continue on this path.  Wait, did that rhyme!?  I'm a poet and didn't even know it?  Man, this blog just keeps getting better and better!

Happy 10 month Stell Bell!  Mommy loves you more than I can even handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment