Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stella B and Stella D

Q: What is almost as good as a sibling but better than an imaginary friend?
A:  Stella's look-a-like rag doll.  AKA, Stella D.
 

*Stella B = Stella the baby
*Stella D = Stella the doll



Stella D


For one whole day Stella D was at the bottom of her "toy box" also known as a wicker basket that was formerly used to hold blankets.  Stella B seemed a little off that day and I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  It wasn't until they were re-united that night and I saw her hugging Stella D for 10 straight minutes that it all started to click.


Don't ever scare me like that again!  You hear me!?




Here is a pic of us singing a song we made up called "We Wuv to Kiss and Hug."  It's Stella B's favorite!








I love me a good Stella sandwich.


Stella D does all kinds of funny things that make her Stella B's BFF.  She plays peek-a-boo, she has a 24/7 smile on her face, she has really yummy pig tails that Stella B loves to chew on,  she has her name embroidered on her dress so we can't lose her, her favorite color is pink, and she loves Stella B.


Stella reading to Stella, pre-nap time.
I don't think I'll ever get sick of watching them together.  When Stella B sees Stella D from across the room, I highly recommend you GET THE HELL OUT OF HER WAY!  Baby 'speed crawl' is on a mission!

Stella B loves people a whole heck of a lot and no one can make her laugh harder than her bro and sis.  However, when they are at school and mom is watching The Bachelor Grey's Anatomy Intervention Modern Family her baby play, she prefers Stella D.

No comments:

Post a Comment