Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution

So I know I've said (to myself) lots of different resolutions for 2012 but I'm not actually taking myself very seriously.  I'm going to pray more, read more, watch less, eat less, exercise more, yeah, yeah, yeah.  Same crap different day. 

Soooo... finally a resolution I'm super psyched about:  BLOGGING!  For the last 10 years of my life people have been telling me "you have to write that down!"  Boo-ya.  I'm on it people!

I'm also starting this blog because I have 3 super funny kids.  I'm talking, split my gut, make my side hurt, stand up comedians on a daily basis.  These kids are funny.  And cute, but we can get to that later.  I actually have no idea if anyone will ever read this but I'm not too worried about it.  I don't know anything about the details of blogging (yet!) but I'm pretty sure I'll have these entries forever?  That's all I need! :)

Lots of updates and figuring out this baby to come.  Stay tuned friends.  My only brother is in town today and we are going to meet my beautiful new niece, Pippa.  We have 2 days left of winter break and plan on making the most of it!  Happy New year to you all and here's to keeping our resolutions!

1 comment:

  1. Sweets, way to go, cheers to 2012 new year resolutions. Wink, wink,

    Sister number 3

    ReplyDelete