Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Excited Spider

At the risk of sounding like a complete lunatic, this is a memory I want documented forever! Our first January Show!!!!

4 exclamation points doesn't even do justice to our (Holly and I's) excitement! January shows are kinda a big deal. The first big deal of the year. Full hair, full make-up, fishnets and freeforms, and the first time in costumes on stage with an audience that purchased tickets. This is going to be one rockin' weekend. Holly woke up Monday morning and said "I WISH IT WAS FRIDAY!" True dat Holls.




We've practiced those buns twice now and we got this! Everything we need is purchased and ready to rock. I've heard a super funky version of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Fancy Nancy" playing on the ipod speakers for 2 straight weeks and I think I know the dances by heart. Don't worry I won't be doing them in the audience, Holly does them in her sleep.


I can't wait to see my little mama bust a move at the Music Hall for the first time. We plan on making many more trips to that building in the future and I don't ever want to forget how excited she (we) were the very first time! Have no fear FB friends. An entire album will follow the show. I've been known to be the paparazzi at rehearsals. These costumes are sure to knock your socks off! I think the Spider costumes scream YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY RHINESTONES! Fancy Nancy costumes are a no-brainer. Nancy is their name and Fancy is their game. So smile big Spiders and Fancy Nancy's because this mama is R-E-A-D-Y!

Holly decided to practice for me tonight. I'm pretty sure when she fell out of her single turn she decided to finish strong by turning it into a comedy show. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Lots of skipping...
video

AHHHH!!! Tickle attacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment